Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids?
Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more.
Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
Easy Banana Pepper Pizza Recipe
Create an amazing banana pepper pizza with this simple recipe. Perfect for family pizza night. Use up those peppers with this delicious white pizza idea.
How to make an inexpensive DIY stick horse
Here’s how to create a DIY Stick Horse. Because these were going to be a party favor, I knew that I needed an inexpensive version. So I headed to the dollar store.
Easy Oatmeal Cookies without eggs and butter: Gluten-Free Recipe
These oatmeal cookies without eggs and butter are our go-to healthy cookies for kids. Finding a healthy toddler snack can be trying. You want to find snacks for toddlers that are easy, healthy, and that they will eat.
How to make a DIY pencil holder from plastic bottles
Create this fun and colorful DIY pencil holder using a plastic bottle and t-shirt yarn. Kids can give this recycled craft as a gift or use it on their own desks.
- How to make a 3D Chevron Friendship Bracelet: Video & Step-by-step InstructionsLearn how to make a chevron friendship bracelet with this video tutorial. Tweens, teens, and adults will love creating this unique type of string bracelet. Use a looping technique to create a fun 3D bracelet to give or keep!
- 60 Fun July Crafts for Preschoolers to makeThese July crafts for preschoolers are the perfect addition to several summer themes. Make them during your summer camp, at craft time, turn them into a summer station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home during your summer break.
- How to make a spiral bracelet: forward knot friendship braceletLearn how to make a spiral bracelet with this video tutorial. Tweens, teens, and adults will love creating this type of string bracelet. Make this forward knot friendship bracelet as a gift or keep it for yourself!
- How to make an easy adjustable bracelet knotLearn how to make an adjustable bracelet knot using this video tutorial and step-by-step instructions. This knot is perfect for finishing any string bracelet and is easy to master.
- 49 easy June crafts for preschoolers to makeThese June crafts for preschoolers are the perfect addition to several summer themes. Make them during your summer camp, craft time, turn them into a summer station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- 5 Important Friendship Bracelet Knots with step by step intructionsLearn how to make the most important friendship bracelet knots with these step by step instructions. Choose from the forward knot, bakward knot, forward-backward knot, backward-forward knot, and the square knot. Mastering these techniques will take your string bracelet skills to the next level.
- How to make a flower friendship bracelet: daisy chain patternLearn how to make a flower friendship bracelet with this video tutorial. Tweens, teens, and adults will love creating this type of string bracelet. Make them as gifts or keep them for yourself!
- 40 Fun Tween Crafts for 8-12 Year Olds To MakeThese tween crafts are perfect for those 8-12 year olds who are looking for projects that are a little more challenging. These craft ideas bring the wow factor and have step-by-step instructions for your kids to use.
- How to make a candy stripe friendship braceletLearn how to make a candy stripe friendship bracelet with this video tutorial. Tweens, teens, and adults will love creating this type of bracelet. Make one to wear yourself or give as a gift.
- 97 Easy May Crafts for Preschoolers to MakeThese May crafts for preschoolers are the perfect addition to several classroom themes. Make them during your craft time, turn them into a summer station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- 8 Simple Bug Crafts For Preschool Kids To MakeThese Bug Crafts for preschool kids are a great way to learn about insects while creating. Using simple craft supplies, children can create crafts that they will be proud to display. These are great for in the classroom or at home.
- A Cute Ladybug Craft Preschool Kids Will Love to MakeLearn how to make an easy ladybug craft that’s perfect for preschoolers. This 3D paper craft uses simple techniques and inexpensive supplies, like construction paper, so it’s great for creating in the classroom, at a summer camp, or at home.
- 45+ easy April crafts for kids to make with preschool themesThese April crafts for kids are the perfect addition to several preschool themes. Create them during your craft time, turn them into a spring station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- 11 Amazing Castle Crafts that Kids Will Love To MakeCastle crafts are a fun and creative theme, perfect for boys and girls alike. From a classic stone castle to a bright pink princess castle. There are lots of ideas for kids to make, play in, or both!
- Easy Square Craft For Preschoolers To Make with Primary ColorsThis square craft for preschoolers is a great activity for kids learning about shapes and colors. It even throughs in some important scissor practice for those little hands. To create this craft, we used basic supplies, like construction paper. This makes it great for the classroom or at home.
- 6 Easy Homemade Bookmarks for Kids to MakeThese bookmarks for kids are all super easy to make. They are great for handmade gifts, reading rewards, or creating just for fun. Most of these crafts use basic craft supplies, so they are perfect for the classroom or other groups of kids.
- 22 Easy Animal Crafts for Kids to MakeThis collection of animal crafts for kids is full of adorable and easy projects that your child will love to create and play with. Most of these craft ideas are simple enough for preschoolers, so they are perfect for your classroom craft time or for making at home.
- Easy Quilling Sun Craft for Kids to MakeThis quilling sun is a fantastic construction paper craft for kids. This quilling method is perfect for little fingers and helps to build fine motor skills. Because the supplies are so simple, you can easily create this craft in a preschool classroom or at home.
- 63 March crafts for kids: Great ideas to make with your preschool themesThese March crafts for kids are the perfect addition to several preschool themes. Create them during your craft time, turn them into a spring station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- Easy Fingerprint Ant Craft for PreschoolCreate this adorable fingerprint ant craft for preschool aged kids to make. This craft starts with a simple construction paper picnic blanket and then we add cute ants with your child’s fingerprints. It’s a simple and fun spring craft.
- 16 Easy Preschool Tiger Craft Ideas: Perfect for Chinese New YearThese preschool tiger craft ideas are great for young kids. From simple bookmarks to fun puppets. There are fun animal crafts for children to create. Make them as you ring in the Chinese New Year or during an animal-themed party. There are lots of fun reasons to make tiger crafts.
- Easy Tiger Bookmark Craft for Kids to MakeThis easy tiger bookmark is a fun animal craft for kids to make. Since 2022 is the year of the tiger, we thought we would make something that kids can use all year long!
- Easy Paper Penguin Craft That Kids Will Love To MakeAn easy penguin craft that uses a kid-friendly quilling technique to create a 3D effect. Kids will love creating such a fun construction paper craft.
- 25 Easy February Crafts for Preschoolers to MakeThese February crafts for preschoolers are the perfect addition to several preschool themes. Create them during your craft time, turn them into a winter station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- Easy Paper Polar Bear Craft That Kids Can MakeThis easy polar bear craft is great for younger kids. It uses basic supplies and simple shapes. It’s a wonderful winter animal craft for the preschool classroom or the kitchen table.
- 6 Easy Sun Crafts For Kids To MakeThese sun crafts for kids are perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Create them during your craft time, turn them into a summer station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- How to make a cardboard and pipe cleaner flower craft with kidsThis simple cardboard and pipe cleaner flower craft is perfect for younger kids. It uses basic supplies and sneaks in fine motor skill-building. It’s great for the preschool classroom or the kitchen table.
- 20 Easy January Crafts for Kids to MakeThese January crafts for kids are the perfect addition to several preschool themes. Create them during your craft time, turn them into a winter station, use them as fun morning work, or create them at home.
- An Easy Triangle Craft for Preschoolers that uses CardboardThis triangle craft for preschoolers is so easy! You can mix and match colors to help teach about the color wheel. Decorate them for Christmas trees. Or just hang them in your classroom! Plus they use cardboard, so it’s a great recycling project too!
- 15 Easy Shape Crafts perfect for teaching shapes to preschoolersThese shape crafts are perfect for teaching shapes to preschoolers. Basic shapes are important for your child to learn. Use these arts and crafts ideas to help your kids learn about different shapes.
- How to make a rising sun paper craft for kidsLearn how to make a sun paper craft that actually rises and sets. This simple sun craftivity is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarteners or any kid who wants to play with their craft when they are finished.
- 19 easy Pipe Cleaner Christmas Crafts for kidsThese easy pipe cleaner Christmas crafts are perfect for kids to make in their classroom or at home. Pipe cleaners are a fun and inexpensive craft supply that kids like to play with.
- How to make an easy Pipe Cleaner Sun Craft for PreschoolersThis pipe cleaner sun craft is so easy to create. It uses simple supplies like cardboard and construction paper to create a fun and happy sun. Plus it sneaks in fine motor skill-building. Which is essential to the development of preschoolers.
- 12 Easy Christmas activity sheets and printables for kidsThese Christmas activity sheets and printables are perfect for your preschool classroom, holiday party, or any other Christmas fun. From classic coloring pages to festive Christmas countdown, there is a holiday printable for you!
- Easy Circle Craft for Preschoolers using Construction PaperThis circle craft for preschoolers is a great activity to help teach about circles. Using primary colors, your child can put together a simple broken circle made out of construction paper.
- 25 Easy Thanksgiving class party ideas for kids (in-person and virtual)Create memories with these Thanksgiving class party ideas. Whether you are celebrating in-person or virtually, there are some fun kids’ Thanksgiving party ideas to try!
- How To Make A 3D Paper Christmas Tree using spacersThis easy 3D paper Christmas tree gets its wow factor from simple spacers that help raise one layer of the tree. This craft is perfect for little fingers that are working on strengthening their fine motor skills. Plus it uses simple supplies. Which makes it great for the classroom.
- 7 easy crafts to teach primary colors for kidsThese crafts and activities are a great introduction to primary colors for kids. Use these ideas to teach about red, yellow, and blue to your preschoolers or kindergarteners. They are great for the classroom or for at home.
- How to make paper spinners that teach kids about colorsLearn how to make paper spinners with these step-by-step instructions. These spinners are created in primary colors, so that you can use them to teach about creating secondary colors. Perfect for Kindergarteners.
- How to make a Construction Paper Snake Craft: A primary colors activityThis construction paper snake craft is the perfect activity for teaching kids about primary colors. It uses simple craft supplies and is super easy, which makes it great for the classroom or crafting at home.
- 8 Fun Thanksgiving Pipe Cleaner Crafts for kids to makeThese easy Thanksgiving pipe cleaner crafts are perfect for kids to make in their classroom or at home. Pipe cleaners are a fun and inexpensive craft supply that kids like to experiment with.
- 9 Easy Halloween Pipe Cleaner Crafts for kids to makeThese easy Halloween pipe cleaner crafts are perfect for kids to make in their classroom or at home. Pipe cleaners are a fun and inexpensive craft supply that kids like to experiment with.
- 6 Easy Spider Crafts For Kids To MakeThese easy spider crafts are perfect for kids to make any time of year. Create them in your classroom, when you learn about arachnids. Make them at home to decorate for Halloween. Each of these crafts for kids are perfect for preschoolers.
- 60+ Fall Crafts For Kids: Easy project ideas for autumnFall crafts for kids are a great way to celebrate the season of Autumn. Whether you’re teaching seasons in your classroom or you want a reason to get crafty in your home, you’ll find the perfect craft idea for your kiddo!
- 10 Easy Pumpkin Crafts and Activities for kids to makePumpkin crafts are a great way to celebrate fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. These easy crafts and fun activities are a great way for kids, young and old, to get into the season. #pumpkin #craftsforkids #twitchetts
- 2021 free printable back to school sign to make memorable first-day photosGrab this 2021 printable back-to-school sign and take those memorable first days of school photos! It’s as simple as print, fill out, and color in!
- How to make paper doily flowers: an easy rose craftCreate lovely paper doily flowers with this step-by-step tutorial. This paper rose craft is perfect for building fine motor skills. You can use them to decorate your classroom, a tea party, wedding, or a sweet birthday party.
- How to make an Interactive Lego Chore Chart with money valuesThis step-by-step tutorial will walk you through how to create an interactive Lego chore chart with money values. It’s perfect for kids of all ages including the older kids who have outgrown the cute chore charts.
- How to Make a Cardboard Castle: an easy step by step tutorialThis tutorial will teach you how to make a cardboard castle using boxes you may have around your house. This cardboard project is perfect for a birthday party, a playroom, or an afternoon activity!
- How to make a twisted friendship bracelet in 2 minutesThese twisted friendship bracelets are perfect for young fingers. It makes a great first friendship bracelet for kids as young as preschool. Use yarn or embroidery thread and add some optional beads to create the perfect yarn bracelet for kids.