Teach the true story of Easter with this collection of printable Easter story activities for Sunday school. From coloring pages to story cards. There are plenty of ideas that help your kids get excited about scripture this Lent.
Printable Easter Story for Sunday School
These fun Easter printables are perfect for sharing the good news of Easter with kids. Sunday school teachers will love having them available to use during story time.
This collection of activities focuses on the Biblical Easter story without an Easter bunny in sight. Choose from religious Easter coloring pages, a matching game, puzzles, and more!
Kids, especially preschoolers, will love learning the true meaning of Easter with these activities. Because even the best lesson plans can use some fun Bible games.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When to create these easy religious printables
These are great activities to print during spring. Here are some fun ways to use them.
- Lent Sunday School class activity
- During VBS
- Add them to your church’s busy bags during Holy week
- Pass them out after Palm Sunday, Ash Wednesday, Maundy Thursday, or Good Friday services
- Print them for kids to do during your Bible study
- Use them as activities in an Easter weekend car ride.
- Play with them at home
- Create fun stations in a Christian preschool classroom.
- Pair them with an empty tomb craft
Pin this collection of easy kids activities
Are you still brainstorming your lesson plans? No worries, just pin this to your favorite board so you can easily find these fun Easter printables
Join the list and save some money!
Our email subscribers get massive discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% off your first order!
Grab these activity pages at a discount!
Our email subscribers get discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% on these Easter printables and more!
Our Favorite Craft Supplies
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. Each one is a staple in our craft bin.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plates – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
- Pipe Cleaners – Their bendy and hold their shape, which makes for some fun creating!
- Coffee Filters – This inexpensive item is fun to create with.
- Pom Poms – Fluffy and always fun.
- Egg Cartons – Recycle these into fantastic crafts!
- Puffy Paint – Makes great snow!!
- Paper Bags – Using this recycled supply is a fun way to make puppets.
Other Bible stories you may enjoy
Looking for Easter eggs and other crafts for younger children, check out our full collection of Easter crafts for kids.
Please share this collection of Easter Story printables.
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who is looking for printable Easter story activities? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.