Create memories with these 100 days of school ideas for preschool kids. Celebrate being 100 days smarter with games, food, crafts, and activities that are perfect for kids of all ages! Use them to create an unforgettable class party!
100th Day of School Activities
This collection of party ideas will help you throw an unbelievable celebration that your students will remember.
Not only do these fun activities help you create memories, but you’re also sneaking in important math skills.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to enjoy these fun ideas now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently in the planning phase of your 100th day celebration, that’s ok! Pin this to your planning board. That way you’ll be able to grab all the fun when you’re ready!
Our Favorite Craft Supplies.
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. While not each of them is used in the craft below, they are all staples in our craft bin. If you don’t have any on hand, that might be ok. Take a look at the craft first to see whether or not you need them.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies. These crafts are a great way to use up that stash of black paper.
- Pipe Cleaners – This versatile craft supply holds its shape so it’s fun to play with afterward.
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plate – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
- Pom Poms – These fuzzy balls can be used in so many crafts!
Our favorite school activities
Bring 100 of an item. This is a classic classroom activity for the 100th day. Find 100 small items like paperclips, rocks, or erasers and bring them to class for everyone to practice counting.
Dress like a 100 year old. It’s so much fun to see how kids come when they dress like a 100 year old! You can even play with some fun gross motor activities as kids walk and dance like they are elderly.
These crafts are great for celebrating 100 days!
These class party activities will creat fun memories.
100th Day Snacks
You can't have a party without food! Try one of these easy snack ideas.
Give these unique gift ideas to your students to take home!
Reading books in the classroom is a great activity!
Shirts are great for teachers and students! Make your own or buy one of these adorable 100thd Day shirts.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
Other class party ideas
Check out these other class party ideas that you may enjoy!
If you loved these school party ideas, share them by pinning them or sharing on Facebook.
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who is looking for 100 days of school ideas for preschool kids? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.