These printable rain activities for preschoolers are perfect for your rain preschool theme. It could be a stand-alone April showers theme or a lesson during your weather theme. Either time, you’ll be able to use one of these printable activities.
Rain activities for preschoolers
Rainy weather happens everywhere. Teaching kids about rain is a great preschool theme.
Each of these rain coloring pages and activities are great for some indoor fun.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ways to use these printable activities
These printables can be used in a variety of ways.
- Create rain themed stations
- Add them to other weather activities.
- Set them out for morning work.
- They make a great rainy day activity
- Perfect for at school or in your living room.
Pin this collection of easy rain coloring pages
Are you still brainstorming your lesson plans? No worries, just pin this to your favorite board so you can easily find these fun teacher gift printables
Join the list and save some money!
Our email subscribers get massive discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% off your first order!
Grab these gift ideas at a discount!
Our email subscribers get discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% on these printables and more!
Our Favorite Craft Supplies
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. Each one is a staple in our craft bin.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plates – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
- Pipe Cleaners – Their bendy and hold their shape, which makes for some fun creating!
- Coffee Filters – This inexpensive item is fun to create with.
- Pom Poms – Fluffy and always fun.
- Egg Cartons – Recycle these into fantastic crafts!
- Puffy Paint – Makes great snow!!
- Paper Bags – Using this recycled supply is a fun way to make puppets.
Other printables for kids you may enjoy
Check out these other fun printables that you may enjoy.
- 3D Rainbow – Teach the colors of the rainbow with this fun paper craft template.
- Adam and Eve – These printables are great for teaching this Bible story.
Please share this collection of preschool printables.
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who is looking for printable rain activities for preschoolers? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.