These Adam and Eve printables will help you teach this important Bible lesson about sin and forgiveness. From coloring sheets to games, there is a printable that young children will love to use. They are perfect to use in your Sunday school classroom or at home.
Adam and Eve Printables
These fun Adam and Eve printables are perfect for sharing this familiar Old Testament Bible story. Because the book of Genesis isn’t always the easiest chapter for young learners to understand, printables are the perfect addition to your storytime.
This collection of activities focuses on the Biblical story of sin and forgiveness. Choose from religious coloring pages, a matching game, puzzles, and more! Because the graphics we use are consistent across the pdf files, Sunday school teachers will have an easier time using them.
Kids, especially preschoolers, will love learning the Adam and Eve story with these activities. Because even the best lesson plans can use some fun Bible games.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When to create these easy religious printables
These are great activities to print during spring. Here are some fun ways to use them.
- Sunday School class activity
- During VBS
- Add them to your church’s busy bags
- Print them for kids to do during your Bible study
- Use them as activities during a road trip
- Play with them at home
- Create fun stations in a Christian preschool classroom.
- Turn them into a file folder game
Pin this collection of easy kids activities
Are you still brainstorming your lesson plans? No worries, just pin this to your favorite board so you can easily find these fun Easter printables
Join the list and save some money!
Our email subscribers get massive discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% off your first order!
Grab these activity pages at a discount!
Our email subscribers get discounts on all of our printables. Signup today to save 25% on these printables and more!
Our Favorite Craft Supplies
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. Each one is a staple in our craft bin.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plates – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
- Pipe Cleaners – Their bendy and hold their shape, which makes for some fun creating!
- Coffee Filters – This inexpensive item is fun to create with.
- Pom Poms – Fluffy and always fun.
- Egg Cartons – Recycle these into fantastic crafts!
- Puffy Paint – Makes great snow!!
- Paper Bags – Using this recycled supply is a fun way to make puppets.
Other Bible stories you may enjoy
We are in the process of building up our collection of Bible printables. If you are teaching the story of Adam and Eve, you may be interested in these activities too.
Don’t miss our full collection of Bible crafts for kids.
Please share this collection of Sunday School printables.
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who is looking for Adam and Eve printables? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.