Religious crafts for kids are great for learning about the bible. Not only are these crafts fun, but they are perfect for Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, or a church camp.
Religious Crafts For Kids
Kids learn through play. So creating a craft to help teach a bible story is the perfect way to keep them involved and excited to learn.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to create these VBS crafts now? Pin it for later!
If you’re just doing some VBS planning or Pinterest browsing, that’s ok! Pin this to your planning board for later!
Tips for creating Bible crafts with large groups.
- Choose crafts with easy to find supplies. Some crafts may seem super fun, but if you have to buy all the supplies, that is going to take a chunk out of your budget. Choose crafts that people can easily donate supplies!
- If it’s too simple, it may not work for the older kids. Choose crafts that appeal to all ages but can be simplified for the younger kids.
- Set up as much as you can ahead of time. Some projects may require a lot of cutting. Grab some volunteers and pre-cut as much as you can. Rock painting? Give the rocks a good scrub before setting up the craft area.
- Think about dry time. As a mom, it’s hard to juggle 2 crafts that still have wet glue. If you have a longer day, do crafts that require time to dry in the morning. So that they can go home at pickup. Or use stick glue instead of white glue.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love! Plus, for signing up today, you’ll get a coupon code for 50% off your travel printables!Get your coupon code!
More Sunday School craft ideas you might like
- 3D Rainbow Craft – Let kids create a rainbow to remind them of God’s promises!
- Rainbow Paper Flowers – One of our most popular crafts for kids!
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like these religious crafts? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite craft board on Pinterest.