These fine motor activities are perfect for kids of all ages. Whether they are as young as 3 or in kindergarten, kids need to be developing this important skill. These crafts and activities are designed to help strengthen a child’s abilities as well as help them feel creative and have fun.
Fine Motor Activities
As your children get older, it’s important to keep finding ways to work on their fine motor skills. When they’re young, pairing educational activities and fun activities together is the perfect recipe for success.
What you’ll find from all of these activities listed below is that they’re easy to do and fun as well. An easy way to keep their attention to work on their skills is to introduce fun activities that they’re going to stay interested in as well.
There are so many crafts on our site that can be used to build their skills, construction paper crafts are great at building fine motor abilities. This collection of crafts is created specifically for focusing on those little fingers.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to look at all these activities now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently in the planning stages, save this pin and come back to it at home. That way you’ll be able to grab all the fun skill-building activities when you’re ready!
Tips for getting the most out of these fine motor activities
- Take the time to sit down and do them with your child. Be engaged with them and cheer them along!
- Ask them what they want to start with first. If they’re part of the decision process, that means that they’re going to be choosing ones that they’re actually interested in doing.
More educational activities you might like
- Red day activities for preschool – Having days organized by colors is a great learning resource.
- 25 easy nature crafts for kids to make this summer – Packed full of even more great ideas!
- Shapes – These simple crafts help kids understand basic shapes.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like these fine motor activities for kindergartners? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your activities for the kids’ board!