I have been making mini gluten-free meatballs for quite some time now and they are always a hit! One of my favorite food compliments is when the family won’t stop eating what I make. I have to kick them out of the kitchen to keep from eating all of these…and someone still manages to walk out with one in their mouth.
Gluten-Free Meatballs with Oatmeal
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
No time to make this easy dinner now? Pin it for later!
If you can’t make this meatball recipe now, pin it to your recipe ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips for making these oatmeal meatballs.
- Mix up a big batch and freeze them for later.
- Serve them with sauce or on the side with veggies and rice.
- Remember that the mini cupcake tin does the work for you. So don’t get too caught up in making the perfect ball shape.
How to make meatballs with oatmeal
Below is our recipe for gluten-free meatballs. Feel free to print it for easy reference.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Instant Oatmeal
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your ground beef, oatmeal, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and egg. aka...all the ingredients.
- Scoop into balls and place them in a mini muffin pan. I like to use a cookie scoop for this, but a spoon or your fingers work just as well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce, gravy, or plain!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 273mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 22g
More easy recipes you will love!
- Panko Fish Nuggets – These fish nuggets are kid-approved and super easy to whip up.
- Cornbread Casserole – Perfect for a dinner side dish.
- Perfect Pizza Crust – Get the perfectly crisp pizza crust every time!
If you loved this meatball recipe, share it by pinning or sharing on Facebook.
We are thankful for every share! Each time someone shares our posts, our site grows and we are so thankful that we can continue to create unique and simple projects for kids. Know a friend who’d like these oatmeal meatballs? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest.