We LOVE to create fun Thanksgiving turkey crafts. With simple supplies and quick tutorials, your kids will be creating turkeys that wow!
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts
A couple of years ago, we created our first paper turkey craft. It was our first craft to really become popular. To this day, it is still an amazing turkey craft and our kids still love to create it.
Since that first post, we’ve been creating more and more Thanksgiving turkey crafts. From rocks to 3D paper crafts, you’ll find a tutorial perfect for your kiddos.
Pair them with some fun construction paper pumpkins for a fun autumn theme.
You may even enjoy creating them too!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Easy turkey crafts
These easy turkey crafts are perfect for loads of activities:
- Thanksgiving classroom party.
- Decorating a kid’s table.
- Entertaining kids while they wait for the cooked turkey.
- Decorate your playroom.
Don’t have time to create these fun Thanksgiving crafts for preschoolers?
If you’re still in the planning stages, don’t worry! Just pin this to your Thanksgiving board on Pinterest and it will be ready when you are!
More kids’ craft ideas you might like
- Thankful Tree – Help teach your kids about being thankful with this interactive craft idea.
- Macy’s Parade Bingo – Play bingo while you watch the parade! It’s fun for the whole family.
- Paper Tube Pumpkins – Cute, simple, and perfect for decorating a kid’s table.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like these turkey crafts? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Thanksgiving ideas board on Pinterest.