Fall crafts for kids are a great way to celebrate the season of Autumn. Whether you’re teaching seasons in your classroom or you want a reason to get crafty in your home, you’ll find the perfect craft idea for your kiddo!
Fall Crafts For Kids
There are lots of ways to craft during the fall. We have loads of fun fall crafts for kids on our site.
Find the type of craft that you’re looking for and then dive deep into the creative ideas.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Some of the ideas you’ll find in this collection of fall crafts:
- Fall Trees, like apple trees and haunted trees
- Pumpkin seeds
- Halloween fun
- Leaf crafts
- Suncatcher crafts
- Crafts the build fine motor skills
- large and little pumpkins
Craft supplies for autumn crafts
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. While not each of them is used in the crafts below, they are all staples in our craft bin. If you don’t have any on hand, that might be ok. Take a look at the craft first to see whether or not you need them.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies
- Pipe Cleaners – You can make so many items with this supply.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plate – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
Pin this collection of fall craft ideas
Are you still brainstorming your fall crafts and activities? No worries, just pin this to your favorite craft board so you can find it easily.
Please share this collection of pumpkin craft ideas
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who is looking for easy fall crafts for kids? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.