Pumpkin crafts are a great way to celebrate fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. These easy crafts and fun activities are a great way for kids, young and old, to get into the season.
Pumpkins make fantastic fall crafts. From simple paper pumpkins to fun Halloween pumpkins and even some seed roasting, there is a pumpkin activity for you!
Each of the crafts below can be completed by kids and some are beautiful enough that adults may want to make them.
Several may need adult supervision. So make sure you are on standby for these activities.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Craft supplies for pumpkin arts and crafts
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. While not each of them is used in the crafts below, they are all staples in our craft bin. If you don’t have any on hand, that might be ok. Take a look at the craft first to see whether or not you need them.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies
- Pipe Cleaners – You can make so many items with this supply.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Cupcake Liners – They come in every color of the rainbow, and then some!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Paper plates – This party supply is perfect for crafting. They also make great inexpensive paint pallets. Don’t forget to tape them down!
- Crayons – Use them for coloring or melting, the possibilities are endless.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Mason Jar – This popular craft supply can be filled or decorated.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
Pin this collection of fall pumpkins
Are you still brainstorming your fall crafts and activities? No worries, just pin this to your favorite craft board so you can find it easily.
Pumpkin Crafts and Activities
If you're ready for all things pumpkin, don't miss out on these great pumpkin crafts, ideas, and activities!
Not only is this a super fun decoration but it's great for fine motor skills, too.
This is a simple and creative way to use up those toilet paper rolls.
Check out the coloring on this fun pumpkin!
Use tissue paper to decorate your pumpkins.
Save up those crayons and try this!
Looking for some great fall decor ideas?
What a fun way to decorate your porch for Halloween!
Love pumpkin seeds? Don't miss out on this!
Because sometimes, all you want to do is eat some pumpkin seeds.
Important reminder for the upcoming Halloween festivities.
Please share this collection of pumpkin craft ideas
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who is looking for easy pumpkin crafts for kids? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.