Create memories with a blue day celebration in preschool. Your kids will love learning about the color blue while you have a fun celebration. Enjoy blue foods, decorations, crafts, and more.
Blue Day Celebration in Preschool
When you’re teaching the color blue to preschoolers, it’s fun to have a blue day celebration. Spend the whole day creating, eating, and playing with the color blue.
We’ve gathered several blue day activities for preschool-aged kids that we think you will enjoy.
Learning about primary colors is an important part of a child’s development. You can also use these ideas for a fun Fourth of July party.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to enjoy these now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently in the planning phase of your blue day celebration, that’s ok! Pin this to your planning board. That way you’ll be able to grab all the red day fun when you’re ready!
Blue Party Ideas
- Experiment with different shades of blue for an even more amazing learning experience.
- Set the dress code of the day to blue. (They could wear blue jeans or a blue dress!)
- Fill a little bin with different objects of different colors. Then add a bunch of blue items. (Bonus: this activity helps build fine motor skills too!)
- Play a round of I Spy and have the kids find blue objects in the classroom.
Blue Snacks for Preschool
Find blue snacks for preschool kids to enjoy is pretty tough. Our favorites include giving some basic recipes a bit of a spin. Check out our collection of blue food day ideas.
Blue Day Art and Craft
Kids love creating. Kids love creating. Finding blue craft ideas is a fun way to help with the early identification of colours.
Here are some fun craft ideas for your color day celebrations:
- You can make any craft with a blue sky in the background
- blue whale or a blue jay
- anything that uses blue construction paper!
- This simple art project is perfect for your blue day. Plus, it’s easy for a large group of kids to all work on at once. Check out the tutorial for this simple blue day art and craft.
Blue day decoration in preschool
Using decorative items you can create a collage of blue colors for your cool blue day. Try using streamers, blue balloons, and your kids’ artwork!
We love this bulletin board idea that we found on Pinterest.
Printable blue colour day activities for preschool
This printable blue matching game is perfect for a blue center or for the whole class to play. You can find this game and other printable blue color activities here.
Check out our other classroom celebration ideas!
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who’d like these blue day activities for preschool? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.