Looking for delicious blue snacks for preschool? This collection of kid-friendly foods that are blue in color are perfect for a classroom, party, or just a fun afternoon snack!
Blue Snacks for Preschool
If you are looking for a blue foods list, look no further. We’ve combined some basic go-to’s with some simple recipes that will give you some fun ideas.
I have to admit. Finding blue foods is difficult. We don’t like to go the artificial route often, but in this case, we just had to.
These snacks are perfect for your blue day celebration for preschool!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to serve these blue colour snacks now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently brainstorming for your blue day activities or a party, save this pin and come back to it later. That way you’ll be able to grab all the blue snacks when you’re ready!
When will you serve foods that are blue in color?
This collection of blue color food items is perfect for a number of activities.
- Blue day activities for preschool.
- Rainbow birthday party
- 4th of July
- Baby showers
Tips for a memorable blue food day
Make the most of your blue food day with these quick tips.
- Blue food can stain. Make sure your kids are wearing play clothes.
- Some of these foods are common food allergies, make sure that you are safe when choosing snacks for a large group.
- Some kids don’t enjoy trying new foods. Make sure to offer both common and new foods to help with their anxiety.
- Share this post with your students and let them each bring their favorite blue item!
Blue Foods List
1. Blueberry Skewers.
Blueberry on skewers helps to keep little fingers out of your fruit bowl. You can even spring for blue toothpicks!
2. Blue corn chips with queso
Grab a bag of blue corn chips and pair it with queso. You can whip up some non-spicey queso by combining 1 slice of white American cheese to every 2oz of heavy cream. Warm slowly adding the cheese one slice at a time.
3. White chocolate covered treats with blue sprinkles
Dip pretzels in white chocolate and then decorate them with blue sprinkles.
4. Blue cream cheese and crackers
Color your cream cheese with gel dye, so that it doesn’t change the consistency. A little goes a long way!
5. Blue vanilla yogurt
I used a bit of natural food dye to color some vanilla yogurt.
6. Blue Lemonade
Whip up some blue lemonade by combining blue fruit punch, lemonade, and sprite.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
More blue day activities you may enjoy.
- Blue Pastel Square – Combine learning about the color blue with a fun preschool art project!
- Rainbow Printables. Find printables that make learning about the colors of the rainbow fun!
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like these blue snacks for preschool? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your board on Pinterest.