These healthy cookies for kids are a great way to give them a treat with some goodness, too. Plus, they’re all super simple to make and don’t take any time at all.
Healthy Cookies for Kids
How many times in the last hour have your kids asked you for a treat? If you’ve lost count, just know that you’re not alone. Kids love cookies, and rightfully so! But did you know that you can easily make them some of their favorite treats without having to feel like you’re just filling them full of sugar?
Our of this list of healthy cookie recipes listed below, you’re certain to find one or two that your kiddos are going to love. And why do you even have to choose? Make it a fun family cooking experiment where you bake up some together in the kitchen!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Can’t check the recipes out now? Pin it for later!
We get it, life is busy. Just simply pin this pin below to your Pinterest account and you can come back to this page at any point in time that you want.
Tips for making these healthy cookies for kids
- Have fun when creating them. They’re going to be made using ingredients that you might not be used to cooking with so be open and just follow directions.
- Involve your kids in the baking process. That way they’ll see that desserts can be made to be healthy and nutritious as well.
- Turn your baking time into a fun and educational cooking lesson for the kids! They’ll love to help and learn along the way!
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
More cooking recipes you might like
- 6 blue snacks for preschool – Combining learning and snacks easily.
- Summer Games Snack Torches – Fun and unique snacks that the kids are going to love.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend or other parent who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest.