Create these fun and cute Angry Bird painted rocks. The step by step tutorial will show you how easy it is to make this rock painting idea!
Angry Birds Painted Rocks
With a little bit of sketching, kids can color in this fun rock painting idea!
Angry Birds are not only cute, but my kids love playing the games and watching the movies.
This fun stone painting activity is great for hiding in your city, giving as a gift, or just letting your kiddo hang onto it!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
No time to make this rock painting craft now? Pin it for later!
If you can’t make this painted rock now, pin it to your kids’ crafts ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips for making this stone painting art.
- This is a bit more of a challenging rock painting idea. Let your kids do the parts that are easiest for them.
- If a paintbrush is too hard for your kids to control, try using paint pens.
- Make sure to give your finished rock a good seal when you’re done. Check out these tips for sealing painted rocks.
How to paint an Angry Birds rock
Below is our step by step tutorial for creating this painted rock. Feel free to print it for easy reference.
- Give your rock a quick white base coat.
- Once the white coat has dried. Paint the rock red using acrylic paint. You may need more than one coat to get good coverage.
- Use a pencil to sketch the bird's face. Trace over the design with a black paint pen.
- Use white and yellow paint to fill in the details.
- Once dry, use the black paint pen to touch up any lines.
More rock painting projects you will love!
- Monster rocks – These rocks are super simple and too cute to be scary!
- Dotted Rocks – These tips are perfect for kids to create beautiful dot painted rocks.
- Rainbow Rocks – Rainbows will put a smile on anyone’s face! This tutorial is perfect for kids!
When to make Angry Birds crafts
Sometimes you see a craft and think, oh that’s cute! But then you don’t know when you will make it. Here are some ideas for this fun art project!
- Hide them around your town!
- Give them as gifts to friends.
- Use them to act out scenes from the movies!
If you loved this kid’s craft, share it by pinning or sharing on Facebook.
We are thankful for every share! Each time someone shares our posts, our site grows and we are so thankful that we can continue to create unique and simple projects for kids. Know a friend who’d like these Angry Birds painted rocks? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kid’s craft board on Pinterest.