Easy and fun spring treats for kids to make. Peanut butter sandwich crackers dipped in white chocolate make this a simple spring dessert.
Spring Treat for Kids
My daughter loves to bake. Any chance she has to pull out the cookbook and pick a recipe she is thrilled. However, some days I just want easy. Easy prep. Easy recipe. Most importantly easy cleanup!
While you’re dipping, you can make these delicious cookie truffles!
Another great thing about these little treats is you can make 5,10,20 or more! Plus they are adorable spring colors so you can add them to your Easter treat table or make them any other day for springtime fun.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Planning ahead? Pin this easy spring recipe for later!
Don’t have all of the ingredients you need? Don’t worry! Just pin this to your desserts board and you’ll be all set.
Tips for making these easy treats with kids
- Make sure to get as much of the chocolate to drip off the cracker before setting it on the parchment paper. I like to tap the edge of the fork on the bowl a few times.
- At room temperature, it takes a while for the chocolate to set so you can dip quite a few before you start decorating.
- You can decorate these for any theme you want! Just change up the sprinkles!
How to make these peanut butter sandwich cracker treats
Below is our written tutorial for making easy spring treats with sandwich crackers.
- Parchment Paper.
- Fork and Butter Knife.
- Melt your chocolates on a double boiler, or in short increments in the microwave.
- Drop a few cracker sandwiches into the melted chocolate.
- Using your fork, flip each cracker and press them down into the chocolate.
- When they are completely covered lift them out with your fork. Make sure to let as much extra chocolate drip off as possible.
- Then, using your butter knife, slide the cracker onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Use sprinkles, dots, or colored white chocolate drizzles to decorate your treats!
- Place them in the fridge to speed up the setting time of the chocolate.
Refrigerate these spring treats in an air tight container.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
More Easy Recipes might like!
- Cookie Truffles – Since these truffles include my favorite kind of cookie, you know they are a must for any dessert table.
- Pretzel treats with Rolos – This is another super easy and delicious spring treat.
- 2 Ingredient Cheesecake Dip – Every time I bring this easy recipe to a party, I get loads of compliments. And it only takes 2 ingredients!!
- Cheesecake Bites – Since strawberries are in season, it’s the perfect time to make these delicious, and super easy, cheesecake bites.
Please save this quick recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!
Did you know that every time you share from our site, it helps us grow? We sincerely appreciate every share. Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite desserts board on Pinterest.