Create memories with an easy Christmas morning French Toast Recipe. This french toast platter is perfect for snacking while the kids are playing with their new toys. Or to bring to a fun Christmas party.
Christmas Morning French Toast
I am a huge fan of making Christmas brunch. It’s become a family tradition. A fun spread that I can place out, to munch on, while we play with our presents and enjoy each other’s company.
This fun french toast platter is perfect because it’s a way to make your food special for the morning and is an easy recipe to pull off! This is a perfect recipe for kids to help make too!
This Fun French Toast is perfect to serve for Christmas morning breakfast! It’s much easier than a french toast bake and can be eaten all day long.
I pair it up with some slices of bacon, fruit, and tasty mini frittatas.
Everything is finger food. Perfect for a few quick bites between playing. Perfect for Christmas morning.
I like to pair up our Christmas morning french toast with tasty toppings. A light dusting of powdered sugar, homemade whipped cream, and a simple strawberry sauce!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
No time to make this breakfast? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently in the middle of holiday planning, save this pin to your favorite Pinterest board! That way you’ll be able to grab the recipe when you’re ready!
Tips for making these Christmas brunch finger foods
Choose your shapes wisely. I went with bulbs, stockings, and elves this year. Snowflakes are cute, but leave a lot of waste.
The recipe makes 4 slices of French Toast. I plan on 2 pieces of bread per child. I usually eat the edges.
This is a great recipe for kids to try and make. With a bit of adult supervision on the griddle of course. Kids love choosing their shapes and helping with the dipping.
You can use this french toast recipe for any special occasion. Just switch up the cookie cutters to match your event.
Other foods for your french toast platter:
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Fresh Berries or other fresh fruit
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Egg Casserole
- Bacon or Sausage
Christmas French Toast Recipe
This French toast recipe is perfect for Christmas morning brunch!
- 4 Slices of Bread
- Whipped Cream
- Powdered Sugar
French Toast Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
- In a small saucepan, add your strawberries and sugar. Place on low heat and let the strawberries warm through until you can smash them with a fork.
- Continue to simmer as it reduces to a nice sauce consistency.
- While the sauce is simmering, whisk together the French Toast mix in a large bowl.
- Dunk a slice of the bread into the egg mixture, letting the excess drip off.
- Place onto the hot griddle and cook both sides evenly.
- Move to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut the bread into shapes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberry sauce.
More snacks you will love!
If you loved these creamy cheesecake treats, you’ll love these other great dessert ideas.
- Fruit Cones – Use up those ice cream cones with this delicious fruity snack.
- Pick your pink – Create a DIY lemonade station for your next summer party.
If you loved this Christmas French Toast, share it by pinning or sharing it on Facebook.
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts.
Know a friend who is looking for a Christmas morning French Toast? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.