These sensory activities are a great way to have the kids be busy and also having fun. Before you spend hours searching for loads of fun ideas, check out these great kid-friendly activities here. There are so many great ideas to keep the kiddos entertained.
If you’re looking for super fun ideas to keep the kids entertained, sensory activities are the way to go. Not only are they a lot of fun but they’re a way to have your child be creative and active, too. While it might be tempting to pop in another movie to help pass the time, instead try one or two of these fun ideas.
Parents all over the world will rejoice that their kids are learning and having fun all with minimal effort on their part in getting everything set up and ready to go.
Sensory activities, like easy preschool crafts, can be done over and over again.
We’ve gathered up some of the best sensory activities for kids that will keep them entertained so parents can get some work done at home as well.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to look at all these activities now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently busy and don’t have the time, save this pin and come back to it at home. That way you’ll be able to grab all the fun sensory activities when you’re ready!
Tips for getting the most out of these sensory activities
- Spread out the activities so they draw excitement and last over the course of several days
- Be with your kids when they’re doing these activities just in case parental supervision is needed
- Some of these activities can get messy, so make sure to take that into consideration when you are planning your activity. Wear play clothes and play in a place you don’t mind getting messy.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
More sensory activity ideas you might like
- Homemade Colored Salt Sensory Play. This activity is great to whip out on a day when the hours are dragging by.
- 3 fun ways to play with a simple flower sensory bin. Sensory bins are a great way to have all ages join in on the fun.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your activities for the kids’ board!