Halloween paper crafts are an easy way to get creative during this spooky season. These Halloween crafts are kid-approved and loads of fun!
Halloween Paper Crafts
Each one of these creepy Halloween paper crafts is just spooky enough to be fun, but not too scary for those kiddos.
Plus it has all the benefits of crafting with construction paper. Paper crafts are inexpensive, teach things from fine motor skills to following instructions, and are just creative fun!
Break out your stash of black construction paper and some glue sticks. This roundup will have your little ones creating everything from bats to vampires. We dare you to choose just one!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to print these now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently brainstorming your Halloween crafting, save this pin and come back to it at home. That way you’ll be able to grab all the fun road trip printables when you’re ready!
Tips for getting the most out of your Halloween construction paper crafts
- Set up separate craft stations during a Halloween party.
- Let your kids be creative. Remember, monsters and creepy characters don’t have to look the same.
- Have your child pick which craft seems fun. They might surprise you!
More Halloween crafts you might like
- Melted crayon pumpkins – This one has a twist to the original concept.
- Pumpkin totem pole – Perfect for decorating your front porch.
- 3D paper tree – This paper tree has a spooky theme.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like these Halloween construction paper crafts? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite vacation ideas board on Pinterest.