These easy pipe cleaner Christmas crafts are perfect for kids to make in their classroom or at home. Pipe cleaners are a fun and inexpensive craft supply that kids like to play with.
Pipe Cleaner Christmas Crafts
Pipe cleaners are such a fun craft supply. And these Christmas pipe cleaner crafts are perfect for kids to play with during the holiday.
These simple crafts are great for a classroom craft or for a quiet afternoon of crafting at the kitchen table.
You can display them in your playrooms or hang pipe cleaner ornaments on your Christmas tree.
Plus, because pipe cleaners hold their shape, they are lots of fun to play with. So kids can play with their Rudolf or candy cane-shaped creations.
This collection of kids’ crafts are perfect to create throughout the Christmas season.
Looking for more chenille stem fun? Check out this collection of pipe cleaner animal crafts.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Craft supplies that pair well with pipe cleaners.
When creating these easy Christmas crafts, you are probably going to want to stock up on some red, silver, white, and green pipe cleaners.
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. While not each of them is used in the crafts below, they are all staples in our craft bin. If you don’t have any on hand, that might be ok. Take a look at the craft first to see whether or not you need them.
- Pony Beads – These are great for stringing onto pipe cleaners.
- Large and Small Pom Poms – THese are great for creating details on your homemade ornaments.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies. These crafts are a great way to use up that stash of black paper.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plate – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
Pin this collection of Christmas crafts
Are you still brainstorming your holiday crafts and activities? No worries, just pin this to your favorite craft board so you can find it easily.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
Please share this collection of pipe cleaner crafts for Christmas
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who is looking for pipe cleaner Christmas crafts? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.