These easy Halloween pipe cleaner crafts are perfect for kids to make in their classroom or at home. Pipe cleaners are a fun and inexpensive craft supply that kids like to experiment with.
Halloween Pipe Cleaner Crafts
Pipe cleaners are such a fun craft supply. And these Halloween pipe cleaner crafts are perfect for kids to play with during the holiday.
These simple crafts are great for a classroom craft or for a quiet afternoon of crafting at home.
You can hang them in your playrooms or use them to decorate your coffee table.
Plus, because pipe cleaners hold their shape, they are lots of fun to play with.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Craft supplies that pair well with pipe cleaners.
These craft supplies are perfect for crafting with young kids. While not each of them is used in the crafts below, they are all staples in our craft bin. If you don’t have any on hand, that might be ok. Take a look at the craft first to see whether or not you need them.
- Construction Paper – One of our favorite craft supplies. These crafts are a great way to use up that stash of black paper.
- Cardboard – Perfect for using up all those boxes you get in the mail!
- Craft Sticks or popsicle sticks – A classic staple, use them in your craft or to mix paint.
- Kid-Friendly paint – Kids love to get messy! Check out our favorite tips for painting with young children.
- Googly Eyes – You can literally add them to any project and it instantly becomes cuter.
- Tissue Paper – We always have this on hand. Buy it new or use or save it from birthday parties and holidays.
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls – A great way to recycle your paper tubes is to use them in crafts!
- Paper Plate – Grab this party supply to create fun crafts.
- Contact Paper – We use this a lot to create suncatcher crafts
Pin this collection of Halloween crafts
Are you still brainstorming your bug crafts and activities? No worries, just pin this to your favorite craft board so you can find it easily.
Are you trying to inspire creativity in your kids? Sign up for the weekly Twitchetts newsletter to get that and more. Get access to free printables, special offers, and weekly crafts and activities that kids will love!
Please share this collection of pipe cleaner crafts for Halloween
This site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who is looking for Halloween pipe cleaner crafts? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.