This collection of color red worksheets for preschool are designed to help your 4-year-old learn about the primary color, red. From fun printable games to simple coloring pages. It’s a great resource for your red day activities.
Color Red Worksheets for Preschool
Learning about primary colors is a fundamental art lesson for kids. Learning what the color is and how to identify it is perfect for preschoolers.
These color red worksheets for preschool-aged kids will help with the learning process. They are fun, simple, and kids will enjoy them.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t have time to print these red printables now? Pin it for later!
If you’re currently brainstorming for your Red lesson plan, save this pin and come back to it later. That way you’ll be able to grab all the fun red printables when you’re ready!
Tips for getting the most out of your color red printables
- Set up stations so that your kids can experience each of the activities.
- Save one printable for each day of the week to spread them out.
- Combine these color red printables with some fun red foods.
Color Red Printables
Help your kids learn about the color red with these fun printables.
Color Red Booklet
Create a 9-page booklet of red coloring pages.
Color Red Dot Coloring
Color the sections with a dot to find the red shape.
Color Red Matching Game
This game is perfect for a color red station.
Rainbow Coloring Pages
This pack has a coloring page for each color of the rainbow.
More color red activities
- Red Triangle Craft – This craft is perfect for learning about the color red.
- 3D Apple Tree – Apples are a great red item, make a 3D tree to decorate your classroom.
- Red Food Items – Complete your red day party with these delicious red foods.
Sharing is caring!
Our site wouldn’t be here without shares from people like you, and we are so thankful that you took the time to visit Twitchetts. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite board on Pinterest.