You can make amazing PJ Masks party printables with these step by step instructions! Create fun party favors, food table fun, and cupcake toppers.
PJ Masks Party Printables
Today I want to share with you the PJ Masks party printables that we created for my daughter’s 3rd birthday party. When it comes to planning parties we are all about the DIY. Not only does it save you money, but it also allows you to get crafty!
We used a free online tool called Canva to create our printables. They were super easy and you could use this tutorial for any party theme!
Check out each of these DIY party printables!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Printable PJ Masks cupcake toppers
We are always trying to make our cakes clean for our parties… no colors or artificial sugars etc. This year I opted to have a friend bake me some organic cupcakes and a cake. Plain white frosting.
I wanted to decorate them myself. We added a second liner to each cupcake and added a PJ Masks character to each cupcake.
While I cannot give you a printable for these cupcake decorations, I can let you know how to make them yourself.
- Do a google image search for your characters
- Go to Canva and select an 8 1/2 x 11 template.
- Create six images of each character down the piece of paper.
- Then added a circle around them to make cutting them out easier.
Hot glued them to cake pop sticks and you’re done! The cupcakes have official cupcake toppers!
Printable skewer toppers for the food table!
Carry on your theme to the fruits or cheeses! We had a red fruit, a green fruit, and a blue fruit. I’m sure you can imagine which character went with each fruit!
To make the skewer toppers, use the same file you created for your cupcakes. Just print them out at 50% and they are smaller and perfect for your fruit tray!
Next hot glue the toppers to some skewers. The ones we found had a loop at the end perfect for gluing down the toppers.
I loved that when the kids ate the fruit, they asked for “more Catboys” and “Extra Owlettes“.
Printable PJ Masks party favors
These quick printable bracelets were super easy to whip up and the kids adored them!!
Just like before, I can’t give you a printable, but I can walk you through creating one.
- Find an image of each of your PJ Masks character symbols.
- Head over to Canva and create a standard letter size image
- Place the symbols down the middle of the page. I was able to squeeze 9 symbols down my page.
- Print the Owlette wings onto red cardstock, the Gekko image onto green cardstock, and the Catboy image onto blue.
- You can trim them down to the size you want. The full size is about right for an adult.
You can add sticky back velcro. Cut them into strips and apply to your bracelets. Make sure to do the rough side on the top.
This way if it hangs over it doesn’t scratch their arms.
Pass them out at your party!
We made a bunch of extras so each kid could have multiple bracelets. They worked out great!
Make them for a party or just for your PJ Masks fan at home. Either way, they are quick and easy to make!